- 10-17李英东 ALBERT：A Lite BERT for Self-supervised Learning of Language Representation
- 10-14闵昶榮 图注意力网络（graph attention networks）
- 10-09李智恒 基于对抗网络的命名实体识别方法
- 10-09陈彦光 GraphRel: Modeling Text as Relational Graphs for Joint Entity and Relation Extraction
- 07-18张瑾晖 方面级情感分析--基于Attention机制模型的演进
- 07-16朱晓旭 GCDT: A Global Context Enhanced Deep Transition Architecture for Sequence Labeling
近日接到编辑部通知，博士生楚永贺的论文 " Fuzzy ELM for classification based on feature space" 被Multimedia Tools and Applications录用。
Abstract: As a competitive machine learning algorithm, extreme learning machine (ELM), with its simple theory and easy implementation, has been widely used in the field of pattern accuracy. Recently, researchers have proposed related research algorithms to accommodate noise and outlier data. With a proper fuzzy membership function, a fuzzy ELM can effectively reduce the effects of outliers when solving the classification problem. However, how to apply ELM for learning and accuracy in the presence of noise is still an important research topic. A novel fuzzy ELM (ANFELM) technique is proposed in this paper. In the algorithm, the membership degree of the sample is calculated in a feature mapping space instead of the data input space. The algorithm provides good performance in reducing the effects of outliers and significantly improves classification accuracy and generalization. Experiments on UCI datasets and textual datasets show that the proposed algorithm significantly improves the classification capability of ELM and is superior to other algorithms.